Sector Fund Services AS provides the operating platform for the Sector Asset Management Group by performing the following services:
For Sector Asset Management AS (the holding company):
• Running the incubation programme for new investment management teams
For group companies:
• Financial control
• Office administration
For the investment managers:
• Back office
• Middle office
• Fund compliance
• Fund/product administration
• Project management and IT
Sector Fund Services AS is authorised as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway and holds the following licenses:
• Management of Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs)
• Management of portfolios of investments
Sector Fund Services AS is the investment manager for the fund-of-funds Sector Polaris.
The company employs a team of 15 professionals within fund services.
Lars Tell is the company’s managing director.
Sector Fund Services AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sector Asset Management AS.
- Pillar 3 information 2016.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2015.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2014.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2013.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2012.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2011.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2010.pdf
- Pillar 3 information 2009.pdf
- Transactions in listed financial instruments executed outside regulated markets or MTFs